Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Th'other night. (I don't think that's a proper contraction)

Well, last night we hit the Split Crow. We also tried to go to the Lower Deck, but there was a 9$ cover!!!! So we went back to the Crow.

It's not like there was a lot going on there, some people dressed up, and a band, but not the Hallowe'en attitude I've been spoiled by in Brantford.

While we were at the bar, I saw this guy with a really cool coat, so I asked him where he got it, and we got to talking. He was from BC and his friend had made the jacket for him. It used to be a blanket, I was understandably impressed. Thus he gave me his card so I could contact him, and by proxy commission a jacket like his for myself.

Upon visiting his site I found this, and was once again understandably impressed.

And that friends, is Hallowe'en in Halifax. There are some pictures out there somewhere, and when I get 'em, I'll post 'em.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. those people are very creative. are you inspired? :D

Hermano Rojo said...

I was, and am. The next day I bought a scetch book and some pencil crayons, and I've been scetchin' up a stom ever since. I havn't started actually constructing anything though. I think I'll save all that for the long cold Ontario winter! ;)

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to calling as I promised and its not a phone # apparently. :(

Please call me if you can before 7.

Kisses,
Shabu