Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Here we go again!

Well, I got a job today (I start at 6:30am tomorrow morning) at Uncommon Grounds on Water Street. It's only a part time job, about 12 hours a week, but it's a start. I also have an interview at East Side Mario's later today. I don't know how everything's going to work out, but I'm looking forward to having a job, both for the monetary and social rewards it will offer.

On the down side, I'm not going to be able to watch Lost ALL DAY LONG anymore. Good thing I'm caught up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no lost? oh dear. i hope you don't go into withdrawal.

here's a little story for you:..this has nothing to do with your post but i thought you should know, sometimes i look at your profile pic and i laugh till i get tears in my eyes. it is such a wonderful picture...so honest, so raw...you didn't even edit the red out of your eyes. i really think it is your best profile pic yet, and every time i see it so tiny when you comment on my blog, even though you look like you have fangs, i want to squeeze you and kiss your whole face. the end.

Anonymous said...

p.s: good luck on your interview, not that you need it ;)

Hermano Rojo said...

WOW! Kind words Shabu, thanks! Your profile picture is on of my fav's. The only one that you've had that I liked more is the one with the curlers in your hair.