Monday, November 13, 2006

Sing with me!

Today I took the Dartmouth ferry into the town. Spent my money just bumming around. Trying to find a way to tear a strip off these blues, 'till I went nowhere with . . . my roommate Rich!

To recap . . .

Today was pretty laid back, and I didn't really do very much. The weather was BEAUTIFUL though, so Rich and I decided to go for a walk. Having walked downtown Halifax A LOT since arriving here, we decided to try something new and walk around downtown Dartmouth. It was a lot smaller than Halifax, but had some gorgeous harbour front parks. After walking for a while, we nipped into a pub, had a pint, then took the Dartmouth ferry into the town. . .(for the remainder of this quotation, please see the first paragraph of this post.)

On the way home we grabbed a couple of growlers, and returned to the apartment to watch Mission Impossible III. After that we had some beer, listened to some east coast music on the computer, then went out to hear some live.

And now, at the end of it all, I'm heading to bed.

G' night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a perfect mano kind of day.
night night.