Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gotta love it!

When I first came out to Halifax, I spent a lot of time on the net, just killing time. (Ahem, that was AFTER I had handed out TONS of resumes and was waiting to hear back from someone.) One day while surfing, I came across the coolest sock monkey I've ever seen. I had the whole post figured out in my head, and I was just about to post it when . . . I got a job and forgot about the whole thing.

While looking through my photo's, I came across the one I'd saved off the net. This one . . .
. . . and knew instantly, that I had to post it immediately, before I forgot to do it again. His entire life story is on Craftster, if you wanna' check it out.

5 comments:

Sazzmo said...

That's almost as cool as the Al Gore doll...

No... I mean that as a good thing...

Al Gore/Mr.T rock!!

Oh my gods, I just got a sitcom idea!! A widower robotic bear from the 1950s, raising his child alone...

Anonymous said...

WHOA. That sock rocks my socks... which is pretty big, see y'all know I have the greatest socks in bford.

Hermano Rojo said...

Why do you think I love you? (That responce was directed to both comments, however only meant with sincerity when adressing Shabudabu.)

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhhhhh :D

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhhhhh :D