Sunday, November 19, 2006

Frig the Frigate

Last night was the 'grad opening' of a new pub in town. I don't know what made last night either grand, or the opening of the pub, because it was dead, there was no band, and apparently the pub's been open since last year.

ANYWAY, it was a pirate themed bar. So I was expecting to see some pirates there. Alas, although there was a group that came in wearing costumes, they left around midnight, after nobody else showed up and nothing was happening.

After we ditched that popsicle stand, Rich and I grabbed a sausage on a bun, and some stranger walked up and insisted we give him some. We declined and he told us to 'F' off. We then went to the Old Triange again, had another pint, heard some great music, and called it a night.

3 comments:

Sazzmo said...

Boo to the failure of pirate dressers up...

And boo to you sir... who I doubt was dressed up either...

That man was right to tell you off... Those sausages might have been his family...

You're a monster, and im off my medication!!!

Hermano Rojo said...

Wow. I don't know where to start.

I think I'll just say that I was dressed up to the best of my 'didn't pack a pirate costume' capabilities. Everything else you mentioned, I'm gonna ignore as a favour to you.

Keep on rockin' in the free world!

Anonymous said...

YOu mean you didn't pack your summer hat? Es-tu le même personne?