Friday, November 24, 2006

Endless possibilities

The other night, my quiz team and I had big plans. We were going to call our team 'American Passport Dreams' and each of us was to make a false American passport to bring with us to the quiz. Nobody else made one, but I sure did.
We had a song written and everything was going to be awsome. That was, until Jodie slept through the whole thing and didn't call anyone! (No hard feelings really, we'll go again next week).



Footnote:

The passport idea was inspired by one of my co-workers who just got an American passport, and thus started singing about it at work one day. The 'Magical Land Of Butter' stamp you see in my passport, was inspired by a huge bag of butter we had at work into which a co-worker and I pretended to jump, as a doorway, into said magical land.

The next day at work, this same co-worker and I created new passports for each other. This is the one I was given.

P.S. - I forgot to bring my zines with me to the library today, or I would have scanned them too. What I DID bring to the library is a bottle of Rum and two cans of Stella which I forgot after a party and were returned to me at work just before I left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my my, that is handy to bring your own booze to the library; it always takes so long for them to serve, perhaps I'll do the same next time.

nice passports, which reminds me i need to get one myself.

and finally, i can't wait to see those zines!

Anonymous said...

AHAH...love the "self portrait" cartoon... if only you could use that instead of your real passport...

Hermano Rojo said...

Bringin' booze with you is always a good idea, regardless of your destination!

Having a false passport is always a good idea, in case someone mugs you, and tries to steal it on you!