Thursday, November 23, 2006

Riddle me this . . . ditchers!


I tried something new tonight (aka. last night), after being stood up. My plans had been to attend a Quiz Night at the Rogue's Roost Brew Pub, but failing to receive the phone call of confirmation, I remained at home.

Seizing this opportunity, I immediately decided to create a profile picture of myself, composed entirely of segments of other pictures of me. My result is posted above. It ain't pretty, but them's the breaks.

Then I got to thinkin'. Perhaps other people could do the same thing, and then post their results. It could be fun! Or, due to lack of participation, it could be a floundering waste of my time and effort. I'm hoping for the prior. Thus, please make your own picture (I made mine in MS paint) and post it on your blog/website/forum/whatever, and paste a link in my response page thingy.

Or don't! You know. Whatever.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will, but later. when essays are no longer ruling my life.

Anonymous said...

Ditto.

Hermano Rojo said...

Damn your eyes!

(eyes = essays)

shann said...

i wanna do it too!!!!!

but i also want to eat lots of chocolate... get my driver's licence... and magically have my dishes done...

i don't always get what i want

-shann

(i really enjoy reading about your adventures out east... i have always wanted to go there myself and will perhaps do a trip this summer... i will consult you before i go!)

Sazzmo said...

Because I'm unemployed and have no life... I have made this...

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/Sazzmo/collage.jpg?t=1164319760

It's got me all right in there...
Fedora, Straw Hat, Pirate Hat, short hair, long hair, no beard, and beard...

Though it occured I forgot to use any pictures of me wearing my sunglasses... Seeing as how I'm always wearing them... How very odd...

Hermano Rojo said...

Shann - I'll start making a list of MUST VISIT locations. I hope you're into pubs! The underground scene here is huge too. Lots of stuff going on.

Glum Chum - How did you get your hates to match up so perfectly? That's crazy!

Hermano Rojo said...

Hates is an word they use on the east coast. Basically it means pretty much the same things as 'hats'.