Saturday, November 11, 2006

Growlers

This is a picture of myself, taken by myself, after a pretty good house party! I drank (not entirely by myself) a 'growler' of Honey Wheat beer, from the Propeller Brewing Company (located a convenient 3 blocks from my place). The bottle costs $8, the beer costs $8, when you return the bottle, they give you back $8. Thus the total cost for aproximately 6 pints is exactly $8. What a deal!?! And it's a good beer too! And it's open on Sundays!

Disregarding the incredible deal I got on beer, and focusing more on the events that transpired this evening, Rich, Fran, and I attended a Halifax Moosheads hockey game. They ended up winning 4 to 2 against the Chicoutimi Saguenéens. It was a ton of fun, and it only ended up costing $7 per ticket (thanks to Rich's navy discount). After that we all went to a house party at one of my co-worker's place. It was fun, and I stayed 'till about 1am, but Rich and Fran had already left, so I figured I'd follow suit. Overall, it was a great night. I had a great time, met some new friends (one of whome is 'best' friends with a girl who was one year ahead of my in elementary school. That's right, she's from Caistor).

Overall a great night was had by all, yet I'm glad to be home, and am more than ready to nap well into the afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pose there ya dink. ;)