Monday, October 30, 2006

Up in the AM

Getting up early this morning, I was excited to start the day. I shaved, showered, and dressed in dress attire, and was about to set off to the library, when something inside me whispered 'pre-book your computer'. Heading this internal warning, I logged onto the Halifax Public Library's website, and began to process of securing access to a computer. My plan was simple, once I arrived at the library I would download my résumé and print off a dozen or so of them, and then continue my jobsearch. Fate, however, had seen fit to throw a kybosh on the whole thing by closing the library on Mondays.

So, now I'm awake, re-dressed into 'something a little more comfortable', and sans plans for the day. Isn't life grand?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are an inspiration. i was going to do the same thing this morning, except instead of shave i was going to do laundry (real laundry, with clothes and detergent and such). however, as fate would have it, i stayed in bed for an extra two hours.

Hermano Rojo said...

Actually, after doing nothing all morning, I hopped on a bus (first time in Halifax) and went out to the Job Junction by the mall, printed out some resumes, bought some new face paints (an attempt to save my costume, we'll see how all THAT goes), and then managed to find the right combination of busses to take me home.

BUT, I had to get up early AGAIN TODAY, so I could drop off my damn resumes. Tomorrow, I'm sleepin' in!

Anonymous said...

tee hee. you two are too cute.