Friday, October 13, 2006

Day 1: Ottawa

Well, Ottawa is great! I arrived yesterday after a LONG bus ride, and was rather tired. We had originally planned to go out to a club upon our arrival, but instead decided to watch the new Robin Williams movie.


It wasn't out yet.


So we decided to go to a Scottish pub and following that, we decided we would hit the clubs after all. I don't know the name of the club we hit, but clubbing is a very different experience when you don't know anybody in the bar! Fortunately once Jamie and I got on stage we started making TONS of friends! It's like the dance floor was for chumps, and the stage was where the party was! I don't think I danced at all, but I ended up having a contest with Johnny (I pitted Jamie's skills against his friends) and then having him buy me a pint. Then he got into a dancing contest with some girls and we all ended up swapping shoes (I ended up in heels!?!?) and after the bar we all went to a 24 hour diner and had Philly steak putine! (The best part was, Jamie and I were really the only people that knew each other in the group, everyone else we met had ditched their friends to hang out with us!)

All in all it was a FANTASTIC night!!

(I also have a vague recollection of having my picture taken wearing a bridal vail. . . I wonder who's phone that was?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Gray... it's Brad! I lost your e-mail address! If you can send it to me at brad.anstead@rogers.blackberry.net that'd be great!

Unknown said...

wow, heals. sounds like you just can't escape you past.

keep on keepin' on Mano!