Friday, October 06, 2006

For those who don’t know . . .

That’s really just a trick title. There are currently very few people who know what it is that I’m about to type, the title was just a catchy hook.

Mr. Dobson (of ‘Likes to be Bad’ infamy) has returned to Brantford to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family. Following that he will return to Ottawa (where he now lives) and I will meet him there and spent 5 days in town. Following that adventure I’m moving to Halifax ‘till Christmas.

I’ve been talking about travelling for a long time now, and am finally making strides to actually do it. I’ve got my passport taken care of, I’m going to Halifax for 2.5 months, and then when I come home, I can start planning my European adventure.

So, anyone who’s been to Halifax (or perhaps, any friends of mine who grew up in Nova Scotia) who has any recommendations of things to see or do, or who knows of any available jobs, please feel free to drop me a line and let me know!

I’ll do my best to keep this blog up to date, just in case anyone cares what’s happening in my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I care...and I think I will always care, so keep em posts coming lova.
Can't wait till Monday :)

xoxoxox

shann said...

take me!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty please with a cherry on top?

-shann

Anonymous said...

Grayson moving to Halifax? Is this really true? Have a good time buddy. Catch you on the flip side.

P. Wagon

Sazzmo said...

I'd go with... but then who would raise my child-to-be?

Be well...

Unknown said...

to halifax you say? do you think we could stow away on a train for that long?

... i think that since i am still in school it would count towards the goas we set 4 years ago.