Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'll call 'em in a week.

So, handing out Résumés today went pretty well. Aside from accidentally suggesting I might be an alcoholic to one of the bars I applied to, everything went off without a hitch.

I actually got a job at Pita Pit. I told them I would have to think about it, and they agreed. Apparently they were very cautious hiring me because they were afriad I would jump ship for something better. Which is wise, because if something better comes along, I'll jump ship.

3 comments:

Glow Worm said...

Should you choose to accept:
Mission: Destruction Harbour Hopper
Details: If you see this green menace roaming the streets of Halifax could you please!!! either blow it up or take it captive and turn it into a pirate ship? Just think! You could pillage and plunder not only on water but on land too as it does both!

It may be put to rest for the winter, but if not you would be doing us a world of good! That thing reeks havoc on the city...so annoying.....

Hermano Rojo said...

I've seen that thing about town! (http://www.harbourhopper.com/) And turning it into a pirate ship is probably the BEST thing we could do! I'll start drawing up plans!

Anonymous said...

Jumping ships is fine by me, as long as you evenutally jump one home for christmas. :D