Monday, October 23, 2006

New Look

Yeah, there was supposed to be more to the 'new look' of this blog, but after a couple of hours I got pissed off and tired and decided to stop working on it. I'm also not really in the mood to update the ol' blog now either. Luckily I wrote a post yesterday that I didn't end up posting. Here it is . . .

Today at CanZine, I met Hal Niedzviecki. I recognized him imediately because he was a guest speaker in my 4th year Youth Cultures class. I approached him, just to say hi, and let him know that I had heard him speak previously, and I found that he is now a full time teacher at Laurier Brantford! So then I go into another room and start to cut and paste. (I was contributing a page to a communal zine that was being created. Then I made some buttons.) This guy walks in, and we start talking. He's from Brantford as well!

What's with that city?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new look sweeta-my-sweets

Anonymous said...

great new look, and i like the font in the header too!

can we see some of the zines that were created at the fair you went to?

Hermano Rojo said...

I'm glad everyone likes the new look! I coudn't decide which font to use for the header, so I just mixed up the 3 font's that I had it boiled down to.

I can try to post some of the zines, but I have to find a scanner first. The library might have one, I'll check.

Anonymous said...

coolie-oolie-oolie-oh. i can't wait.