Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bibliobrary (I just made that up!)

Well, I'm at the library and it DOES have a scanner. So Jim, and anyone else who was interested and just didn't say anything, will be able to see at least some of the zines that I collected at CanZine East. I didn't bring them with me today, because I am going job hunting after I write this and print out some résumés.

In related news (related to my blog, not my job search) I noticed on the library computer, that some of you may not be seeing the lovely blue fish I have along the sides of my blog. If you see the fish, good. If you don't see the fish, you need to adjust your screen's resolution. Do it now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...sounds kinda fishy if you ask me!

*pulling on imaginary hairs from the chinney chin chin*

Anonymous said...

yeah! i can't wait to read the zine.

show me the zine.