Friday, January 13, 2006

There ye go Cap'n. Let me know what ye think . . .

This is my submission for the Main Campus’ new Pirate Club logo. I tried to make this one look a little more old school than Brantford’s but think I managed to remain true to the spirit of the original logo. Especially because the logo is made out of pirated images I found on the internet. It's the exact size of a desktop screen on . . . ok I forget the resolution but it's big enough to use as a background. So use it, and let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Sazzmo said...

Awesome Bro...
Well done...

You earned your honourary place on my Exec...

Sazzmo said...

Hey I just noticed you called it the pirate club instead of the pirate cult...

I had been arguing with the higher ups to be allowed to call it a cult to honour the original name...

But this logo is fine all the same...