Thursday, January 19, 2006

Basking in nature’s resplendence

I don’t know if it’s possible to explain how much time and work was involved in changing this blog. I had to learn a new programming language, create a new header because the template kept disallowing what I wanted to do and not being able to host all the images on this server because some were too large. I got so frustrated that I ended up having to scrap the entire thing and start from a brand new template. The worst thing, though, was spending an hour trying to figure something out, thinking I finally got it, and then finding out that I were wrong and I just screwed up something important that I didn’t know how to fix. I experienced this issue (ahem). . . let’s just say more than once!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new look,

Sincerely
Llama

3 comments:

None said...

c'est manifique! mon chum est si intelligent, si artistique!

i forgive you for bailing on the walk. obviously you needed the time ;)

btw, thats an excellent photo...it looks like you're trying to keep yourself from smiling, which is obviously impossible.

kissy kiss

Sazzmo said...

You have time for this, and yet I've not seen you in 5 months?

None said...

ah my comment does look silly now...this picture is good too, especially with the hat but your expression scares me a bit, i'll be honest. :0