Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Lovin' Spoonfull

These are the two choices that I've narrowed it down to. I have to make a decision by Wednesday which doesn't really leave much time. The following are the pros and cons of each jacket. Let me know what you think and I'll let you know which I decide upon.

The Blue one is 3 coats in one.
The Green one looks cooler.
Both are tear resistant.
Both are waterproof.
Both are rated to keep you warm in similar temperatures (except the layers in the blue one might allow a little more versatility)

Thus far I am torn between the two.

At the time of posting this I have . . .

  • Two votes for the green jacket (actually only availably in dark navy, field khaki, and charcol)
  • None for the blue (colours are as pictured above).

2 comments:

None said...

well you know how i feel...green is your color! but its your money ;)

you're always handsome...grandpa coat or not

Sazzmo said...

Green and Blue are both cool colours!!

And the usefulness of 3 coats has to offset and balance the coolness of the green one...

It all comes down to one thing, do you get the cool goggles with it? If not, then go with blue...

Either way, you'll look like a dork...

(P.S. While I write this I'm dressed as a pirate, because someone bought me in a charity white slave auction and is making me go to class with them in my outfit...)