Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Friends from afar

Original Post: 2:06am 01/09/06
I’ve been thinking lately about the nature of blogs. I often read the blogs of total strangers on opposite sides of the world, which means, there are probably people who I don’t know reading my blog. I therefore address the remainder of this post to my readers with whom I am unacquainted.

Who are you? Where are you from? What brings you to my blog? Do you have a blog?

If you don’t want to answer any of these questions specifically, just say something. I just want to see if my hypothesis regarding my readership is correct.

Thanks.

2 comments:

None said...

I was going to make a billion comments pretending I was someone from every part of the world but then I realized I didn't have the creativity or ability to be funny in so many different languages. I hope you're not devastated.

Elsbabbel said...

Joehoe !
I'm just a passenger in blogland too.
Lots of greetz from Belgium.
Elsbabbel.myblog.com