Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Custom Desktop Wallpaper Series

I have decided to share my incredible creativity and artistic talents with the world. Available on this blog, for the first time, are original works of art which you can use, absolutely free of charge, as your desktop background. I’ve started with ‘Panda Bear’ as an original creation, but if you have anything you would like to see digitally rendered, please leave your suggestions in the form of picture titles in the comments section of this post. I’ll try to please everyone, but let’s not go crazy with suggestions here.

3 comments:

Sazzmo said...

The Glum Chum...
Or if you want to design a pirate logo for this club I'm starting...

Feel free to read about it on my blog... (Wink)

None said...

sohhhhhhhh....so "going to bed asap" is translated to "stay up to draw panda bear" ;)

Anonymous said...

Actually no...he probably drew it at work , believe me.