Saturday, December 02, 2006

Rogue's Roost Quiz

This week, we made it to the Quiz. It was less formal than I thought, and although we scored very well in the second round, we didn't win.

Our team name changed over the course of the evening and by the end of the night we were called "Me hot crossed buns O'saurus o' me dreams (elipses)". Don"t ask me what that means, I couldn"t tell you.

By the end of the evening, things were going nuts. People we were with snuck wine out of the bar and into McDonald's where they continued to drink very obviously. Following that fiasco, we all went back to the Wonky House and had a sock hop.

Don"t believe me? Here's proof!
(Yeah yeah, I know. My camera batteries died on me. Next time there'll be more!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl in the first pic has funky earrings.

Hermano Rojo said...

She sure does! And I saw the squares on your funky dress from the cocktail party too!

The guy in the second picture is a guy who sells flowers in town while wearing a top hat! He fell 12 stories while he was jogging in Montréal and hit his head. He was told he would never walk again.

He came up to us to sell us flowers, and then decided to stay for a beer.

The girl in the last picture isn't as mean as she looks. I didn't even know she was doing that 'till I was posting the pics.

Sazzmo said...

Your new friends sound like terrible people... (tear)

I don't know why you hang out with them (tear)

Why yes this is jealousy... (tears)