Sunday, December 03, 2006

Oh Pizza Corner

(This picture is kinda blurry because my camera was, at some point, switched over to the wrong setting, but as long as you can make out two figures, you'll get the jist of the story.)

Last night, apres le concert de 'In-Flight Safety' Rich and I went for pizza. While we were there we met a chivalrous lad, helping a woman with a broken leg into the restaurant. We struck up a conversation, and it soon became clear to me why this fellow was so special. He had to good fortune to have been named Greysen, which although different in spelling still counts as the most awsome name ever conceived.

What a lucky fellow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right sexypants, it is a pretty awesome name. Most of my relatives that haven't met you yet can remember it by how great it sounds.

And to think that the only other person I knew with this name was a small child at my day camp...and he was the most disobedient kid ever but had such a charming smile.

Aha...and then there is the story about how I thought my mom's best friend's son was a Grayson...he had the whole hippy look and dreads...very sexy...he lived in a van too..hahah..but Bryan corrected me and told me it was actually a GRAHM! Borrrrrring.

Sazzmo said...

Well at least this is better than when you met that girl named Grayson...

Anonymous said...

Hey....so tag the tucson is back and out front of my store and it made me think of you, so i had to drop ya a line.

maybe you'll be home in time to enter again lol.

can't wait to see ya when your back, karaoke just isn't the same without you.

Nicole