Monday, December 18, 2006

I started my day with a crack whore!

I was going to go downtown to get some breakfast and because Richard is in Ontario I have his car and decided to drive. I turned out of the building and came to the first corner. I stopped and looked both ways and noticed a girl trying to motion to me. She was asking if I had a lighter for her cigarette. I told her I did not, but then thought about the one in the car so I checked.

There was none there, so instead of getting into an elaborate game of charades I opened my door to yell to the girl. To my surprise she sat down and asked if I could drive her downtown. I was GOING downtown so I figured what the hell.

I turned left and we were less than a block into the drive when she asked me if I've got a girlfriend. I said that I did and she then asked me if I wanted to have a 'little fun' for $20. I declined, and she persisted. Apparently she was a stripper who had been doing extacy the entire night before and now needed to get some money for her children's Christmas presents. I again declined and she dropped her asking price to $10. I told her I would drop her off at the next corner but somehow ended up driving her across town and having to decline her offer twice more.

After all that I decided against breakfast and just grabbed a burger. I figured if that's how the day started, the best place to be was home alone.

4 comments:

Sazzmo said...

I knew you were like this...

None said...

Bahumbug. At least she has good taste.

Unknown said...

Well...I guess we can't very well say "Only in Brantford" anymore !

hehe

Hermano Rojo said...

Not that I've picted up whores in Brantford RIGHT!!