Saturday, April 01, 2006

A terrible shame

Well, today is April first, and as promised I will now post the winner of the ‘Hero’ contest from the 24th. The winning entry was a portrait of LeVar Burton. This picture was chosen because nobody else entered the contest. Seriously, how hard is it to draw a hero in a computer program designed for that purpose? It didn’t even have to be your real hero. I picked LeVar Burton who, although a fine actor, is not what I would consider overly heroic. Anyway, here's the pic . . .


Perhaps the next contest will bear more fruit. Until then I live in hope . . .

2 comments:

Sazzmo said...

I just entered one of a fellow named Captain Grayson...

Hermano Rojo said...

It does my heart good to hear such honest appreciation for myself.

Was that too narcesistic? I never know!