Wednesday, April 05, 2006

01:02:03 04/05/06

I found this on Tribe.com and thought it was interesting enough to post!!

"I don't post often, but here is something worthy of reflecting upon.
On this Wednesday morning, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.
This will never happen again.
Cheers, BusDriver "

At 1:02am this morning I woke up in a cold sweat. I was unable to fall back to sleep until I checked the time, and then I drifted off peacefully. Once asleep I dreamt vividly of numbers. The counting was accompanied by a feeling of rapture and the sound of laughter.

Now thanks to Bus Driver I can begin to unravel the mystery that surrounds . . .

The Counting Hour!

2 comments:

None said...

if only this wasn't the first time i raed this...;)

Hermano Rojo said...

Cut me some slack lady! Yeesh! ;)