Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lazy Thursday

Sometimes being productive sucks. I just wanna bum around, and have everything handed to me, already complete, ready for me to reap benefits from. Like this Guerilla Garden I’ve been blogging about so much. I get myself all pumped up about it, then I talk myself down. Cleaning my apartment has been necessary for a while, but it just doesn’t hold the appeal of a bike ride along the river. I’ve rewritten my resumé to facilitate application to wait/bar jobs, but have yet to put it to the test.

I’ve even put off doing the dishes in favour of designing this mix tape logo, painting a rock, makeing a necklace and hemming up a pair of new shorts. You could call this avoidance but call it priorities. I’ve been wanting to update the overall look of my blog for a while. The only antidote for this fervent desire is to forsake all other trivial distractions like dinner, and housework in favour of my blog.

Hmmm, then on second thought, perhaps I’ll do it tomorrow.

1 comment:

None said...

and then we watched a movie, did groceries and had a bbq. I'd say that makes for a great day off :)