Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's a date

I got my membership card, as well as a letter from the Guerilla Gardening guy in England the other day, and I think I'll start germinating some seeds tomorrow. I've got a green house in Caistor Centre (it's just a little tiny one) which makes germinating much easier, but I should be able to do it from Holmedale too, sans greenhouse. Once I get some plants poking through the soil in my window boxes I'll start transferring them to an outdoor location. If you wanted in on the Guerilla Gardening project, you can start growing in window boxes too, and we'll all transplant together one night.

3 comments:

Sazzmo said...

I guess I'll never know...
Seeing as I'm off to Nicaragua...

Hermano Rojo said...

To live? Forever?

Unknown said...

glum is gone? that is hardly fair.

.. also, what sorts of germinating should i be doing? i wanted to grow a banana tree with watermelons underneath... is that too much for a first time project?