Friday, February 24, 2006

Brown leather is better than black, and cheaper!

Yesterday I was in Paris, Ohsweken, Hamilton (twice), and a few other cities trying to find everything I needed for these arm bands. Luckily I was kept good company Shabudabu who documented the entire thing for a photo essay she is thinking of writing. I’m not sure what it’s about but it’s called ‘Urbane Sprawl: Human vanity as represented by the urban landscape’, I look forward to reading / viewing it!

When I got home I made a cool leather arm band. When I got up today, I made two more! I think they’re pretty much the coolest things I own. I was so inspired by them I started dressing up in weird combinations of my clothes (pirate on top with plaid bell bottoms below) and taking pictures of myself. Then I went downtown where I followed a hot chick to the gym where we worked out together. Afterwards I walked her back to her apartment and we kissed briefly before I had to leave to run another errand and catch the bus.

2 comments:

None said...

Urbane Sprawl??? How many Shabudabus do you know???

I hope I'm the one that you followed to the gym. She sounds great.

Sazzmo said...

Brown leather is so much cooler than black leather...

Who's been telling you that for FOUR fricken years?!?