Monday, November 21, 2005

Brawny Man Mishap

While at work the other day, I was showing Black Pepper Jack my blog, and he pointed out that my new profile picture somewhat resembles what the Brawny man looked like. I find myself unable to contest his point. His assertion that the resemblance is the result of intentional choice is, however, completely fallacious. I will admit that plaid is one of my favourite fashion choices, and that life in a rustic cabin is quite an appealing prospect to me, but both interests predate my exposure to the Brawny man. With all this said, I guess I should still give everyone the opportunity to judge for themselves. Thus, here we are . . .



2 comments:

Glow Worm said...

Ummm...sorry, I see no resemblence here. Not even with the plaid because they're different colours and patterns.

None said...

yeh the red head is definately hotter.