Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So much

Since I last posted, so much has happened. I’ve been to parties, been to work, heard music and seen movies. I’ve met new people and been reacquainted with old friends. I’ve taken pictures, and had pictures taken far too numerous to post here on my blog. I’ve even sat down to post, but upon completion of my update found myself incredibly disinterested in actually posting it. Of course I saved each one as a draft, just in case some time in the future I decide to come back to them. The sad thing is, I probably never will. The ideas that excited me, not longer seem to.

I’ve got drafts about putting together a futon, living in Brantford and not going to Laurier, finding chestnuts, and hallowe’en. It’s quite probable that none of these posts will ever actually reach my blog, so, I’m going to try to summarise everything into one post so that I can move on and not feel that I’m leaving anything out.

Pictures from this past Hallowe’en can be found here, here, here, and probably a bunch of places that I don’t even know of. I’ve tried to make stew in a pumpkin, but gave up and just made stew. I’ve been to the market two weeks in a row, and I’ve been out with Shabudabu’s clan, heard music from a great ‘unknown’ band, and been made second in command at work. I’ve avoided karaoke for a week, and watched ‘Desperate Housewives’ enough, that I actually want to see how the first season ends. I watched ‘Crash’ with the Flash, and felt fulfilled and overworked all at the same time.

Phew . . . feels good to get all that off my chest.

4 comments:

Glow Worm said...

come to Guelph and have crazy adventures with us!

Sazzmo said...

Or waterloo you greedy rat-eating jerk... you peed in my hat...

None said...

hehehehehe...i can't believe i got you hooked on Desperate Housewives! i dare not watch the next episode without ya.

Laura said...

Grayson, I would like to hear more about this pumpkin stew. I recently wrapped up my fall season at the Ranch where all i did every weekday was take school children to pick pumpkins, teach them about the life cycle of a pumpkin and do pumpkin crafts. My life has been full of pumpkin goodness, and indeed all the free pumpkins i could carry! the idea of a stew made IN a pumpkin excites me more than i could ever tell you. kudos for your effort.