Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wacky Western

Overheard at Western

Step 1: Remove head from ass. Step 2: Open eyes. Repeat as necessary.
----------------------------------------
Girl #1: Oh..... Is this a Great Lake, too? (points to Lake Winnipeg)
Girl #2: Umm... No. These are the Great Lakes. Do you know where Hudson's Bay is?
Girl #1: Umm...... (pause)
Girl #2: Okay. I'll give you a hint. It's a really big bay.
Girl #1: Is this it? (points to Atlantic ocean)
Girl #2: No... that's the Atlantic Ocean.
Girl #1: Oh. Is this it? (points to the Gulf of St. Lawrence)
Girl #2: No. It's here. (points)
Girl #1: Okay, then what's this?
Girl #2: That's South America.
Girl #1: Oh, that's where Mexico is, right?
Girl #2: Umm... no. This is Mexico. (points)
Girl #1: Oh. Then what's that over there?
Girl #2: That would be Europe.
Girl #1: You're so smart. How did you get so smart? I never learned this stuff.
----------------------------------------

I'll never question the logic behind basic University level geography courses again. In fact, I'm not sure I ever did . . .

4 comments:

Glow Worm said...

wow! I'm not familiar with Western University; are they really that..ummmm....uneducated? and I thought I was bad!

Overheard at Western said...

Thanks for linking to us, Mano! We're all about spreading the love and hilarity...

Unknown said...

wow. wow.

all i can say is wow.

Anonymous said...

Has everyone googled the Saugeen Stripper? Ah Western... how you make London proud! Go Knights!