Friday, November 18, 2005

These eyes

Recently, I was taking candid pictures of my roommate (not usually a good place to start but I’m sticking with it), and I snapped a close up picture of his eyes. In order to avoid an angry and potentially painful physical confrontation I turned the camera on myself. I managed to capture my own eyes in almost the exact same position as I caught Flash’s. I now turn the question over to you . . .whose eyes are whose? (Be careful, this one is extremely tricky)

6 comments:

Glow Worm said...

You are the bottom photo, Flash is the top.

Anonymous said...

Its pretty obvious. Jamie is always squinty.

I didn't get that poster you were going to email me either mister

None said...

oh boy. you are in desperate need of some sun!

Sazzmo said...

It doesn't matter which is which...
Either way you seem to be growing a new moustache...

Unknown said...

i think i am the one on the top .. no wait , .. the bottom. shoot, i'm lost.
who is who?

Unknown said...

wait .. i've got it. i see freckles .. freckles i tell you!