Friday, September 23, 2005

Strong & Sensitive

I was surfing the net and came across this. I don’t really know what this is, or why Brawny has it on their website. My best guess is that it’s for people who have a crush on the Brawny guy. It’s funny in a lot of ways, but in even more ways than that it’s just weird. Maybe even a little creepy. I’ve watched about 3 different combinations so far, and I don’t know if I’m going to be able to watch anymore tonight.

Thus far my favourite custom combination was . . .

* Picture of Loveliness
* Show Emotion Freely
* Serenade

It’s really odd!

Check it out!!!

4 comments:

None said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I have never been so frightened in my life. Somewhat reminds me of that re-ocurring Christopher Walken skit on Saturday Night Live. The one where he freaks out the lady but he always offers her some chap-pag-ne.

Anonymous said...

I have never been so frightened in my life. Somewhat reminds me of that re-ocurring Christopher Walken skit on Saturday Night Live. The one where he freaks out the lady but he always offers her some chap-pag-ne.

Laura said...

Grayson, My heart is beating at an increased rate. Because that Brawny man scares me soo much. I think perhpas someone should find that cabin (which is, i'm sure, probably deep in the woods) and make sure he's not collecting women and storing them under the floorboards. *shudder* he is a smooth talker alright *shudder violently*