Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Rockin' the LPM

Sometimes I get bored at work (I’m serious) so I tend to watch a lot of music videos on Launch Cast. My favorite videos at the moment are

En El Camino, My Doorbell, Thanks That Was Fun, and La Bonne Etoile.


The videos look a lot better once you have a membership, but I’m not going to encourage that because I don’t want to prostitute myself to the man anymore than I already have. Either way, you get the gist, and if you like them, I’m sure you’ll be able to find a way to see them in higher resolution.

4 comments:

Sazzmo said...

Shouldn't you be drawing when bored at work?

None said...

grrr...i couldn't get the videos to work...maybe when i get to my apartment this weekend and finally get to use MY computer again.

hey...what was that video we used to play all the time? O vel to ver? something like that right?

poop

Hermano Rojo said...

Volverte A Ver is the name of that great song. It's by a talented Colombian artist named Juans.

Hermano Rojo said...

Uh . . . that's Juanes.