Saturday, September 03, 2005

Harder to think than I thought.

Blogging is harder than I thought it would be. Sometimes you’re just not in the mood to write anything. I’ve sat down a number of times in the past couple of days and typed out blog entries, and then looked back and decided not to post them. I’m either not comfortable presenting all my ideas to anyone who happens across my site (thusfar my list of visiters includes Jim Tucker, and Shabudabu) or my entries are just uninteresting. There is so much that I want to say, but when I try to express my ideas they come out not sounding like I had intended. It’s frustrating and discouraging, but I guess that’s just life and I’ll just have to trust that the longer I blog the easier posting is going to become.

3 comments:

None said...

ohhh son of a gray haired man.
looks like you are getting a taste of what i had off and on this year. remember how i deleted large quantities of my blog at a time? yeahhhhhhh its for that same reason, its hard writing!

i don't know about jim, but i already you are smart and somewhat funny (tee hee)...and i have to say, this site is starting to represent you and your craziness.

good luck, i will be checking up on youz...

~Shabu

None said...

...i meant to say i already KNOW...

Unknown said...

oh i absolutely feel that mano has a great sense of crazy.

the funny thing about blogging, is that it takes practice. i struggle with the definition of an "online journal" because i don't write on my blog what i would write in a journal. when i started out, and even still, i would sit down to write (everyday, like a good blogger) and then get up again without touching the key board.

i love to use the save to draft option so i can get a thought down when it comes to me, then go back and develope it. as well, it surves as a way to record some unpostables.

funny, this topic could warrent it's own post. perhaps i ll save to draft and come back to it.

cheers