Thursday, May 25, 2006

Something I actually did!

There are lots of activities in my life that I pre-record here to share with my friends. Like Guerilla Gardening or writing letters to my friends overseas. Unfortunately some (most [all]) these grand adventures had yet to happen. In the last 20 minutes, however, I have accomplished something excellent. I have made 1 wooden ring.

I was inspired by some rings I saw at the mall, but none of them fit me. I used only my hand drill and some sand paper. The photographs I’ve posted below show you the magnificence that resulted.
My next plan involves reading a chapter or two of a book I’ve been reading for a LONG time. I’ll let you know tomorrow if I actually follow through with it.

6 comments:

Sazzmo said...

Stop wasting time, and prepare to visit Heather for her birthday...

Sazzmo said...

Well that may come off a mite harsh... bring a wooden ring for the girl though...

None said...

You and your crafts make me smile to no end.

Unknown said...

can i borrow your drill. i have lots of fun when i borrow your drill.

also, something that makes wood impervious to the elements... or, if nothing is available/exist, something to keep home made wooden beads looking their sunday best.

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw this I knew I had to show it to you Gray.

http://www.villagehatshop.com/index.html

It's right up your alley, as well as that of a few of your readers.


Craig

Anonymous said...

¡Tengo gusto de su sitio! Venga por favor el míos y apóyeme.