Monday, October 31, 2005

Ye Olde Times

After a recent reminder, I have updated the Pirate Club’s website. I began the process in an attempt to tie up the loose ends and create a sort of time capsule to commemorate the Pirate Club. The club might resurface someday in some form or another, but I felt it was important to recognize it’s first incarnation. I’ve provided a link to the site/capsule in my list of links to the right of the page.

BE WARNED

To anyone who was a member of the club, or who looks back fondly upon the club, reading about our exploits in the past tense can be quite saddening. Proceed only if ye deem yerself brave enough to face the sorrow.

2 comments:

Sazzmo said...

Tis sad...

Pirates will never be the same without you at the helm Cap'n

Amy said...

I was shopping last night and came across a Christmas display. I was really pleased to see that there was a pirate boat included in the display, all decked out in holiday cheer. Even the pirates like Christmas!