Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Ah yes, Caistor Centre. This is where I grew up and where I’ve just been visiting for Thanksgiving. It’s always fun to go back, to see family, and to reconnect with everything that I had growing up. It’s funny that when I’m in Brantford, surrounded by possibilities, I have no idea what to do; because when I’m in Caistor Centre without a car, in the middle of the forest and field, I am constantly busy and full of creative inspiration.

I’ll put some actual pictures of Caistor up here once I find them.

2 comments:

Glow Worm said...

Possibilities in Brantford? Seriously?!
Only kidding of course! I miss you guys in Brantford....

Gray, never let go of that creative inspiration!

Miss you guys and I want to come home...

Heather....

Anonymous said...

as previously planned:

zzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz

peepee poo....pee poo