Monday, October 31, 2005

Sad, but true . . .

I got this in my e-mail, and I just had to share it. . .

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at
the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very
important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.

Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died
peacefully at age 93.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into
the coffin.

They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

HA HA HA, it's a tad morbid, but meh!

2 comments:

None said...

tee hee...i think my mom sent this one to me before, but this one is good enough to hear at least once a year. so thanks :)

Laura said...

Grayson, how did you get the list of buddy blogs on your site? I would like to have that on mine. Help me please. You are so smart, most likely because Laurier Brantford produces braniacs. well, braniacs and miscreants.