Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Meanwhile . . .

During the time that I’ve been spending NOT updating my blog I’ve gotten up to a myriad of adventures. Some of which have prohibited me from attending others (sorry Alex, I tried). My friends and I have been accosted by a giant bondage bear (hopefully a future post if I ever get the pictures), taken a trip back in time to the 1980s, attended a Q4 (4th Quarter launch party), in Toronto at the docks, received mail from B.C. and Hawaii, and many, many other exploits which are far to numerous to name here. In leu of descriptions, I’ll leave for you some pictures to tell the stories for me.


2 comments:

Sazzmo said...

You know, Alex did ask you a month in advance... as well as it is still not saturday evening yet...

Stop being so lazy, and hop a bus to guelph...

None said...

that redhead sure likes to make the same expressions when posing for pics.

but oh baby baby do i want him...(sizzle). i seriously don't think you even know how sexy you are, no matter what you wear....

and im sorry i hurt you yesterday. i know that it may be hard to believe, but as crazy as you make me, you really are the last person i would want to make feel bad.

you deserve nothing but smooches, compliments, and bum squeezes. i want whatever time we have left together to inspire you and make you truly happy at this point of your life. do you ever think about how we are so young and yet we know some of secrets to great living...? we are very blessed.

here's to sneaky ways of reaching you sans emails! ...teheheheheh....