Monday, October 17, 2005

Lists

I’ve started keeping lists. Not stupid lists like ‘names of famous pets’ or ‘my all time favorite episodes of Dr. Who’, but useful lists, like ‘what I want to get done on my next day off’. I used to sit at home on my days off and wonder what to do with all my free time, but now I can remain productive and get stuff done without first having to brainstorm. It’s quite nice. I don’t always (translation: extremely rarely) get everything done, but at least I don’t sit around and waste my time anymore.

I’m also starting my Christmas list.

4 comments:

Sazzmo said...

Things to do on your day off...

Visit friends in waterloo/guelph...

Or failing that, draw some comics...

None said...

i like my ideas better :)

Glow Worm said...

My Hawaii To Do List:
Go back home.....

lists are good...

Unknown said...

i wasted m time doing this