Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Facial Follicles

It’s a sad day in Bloggerdom when you don’t post for two weeks, and then break the silence with a post about beards. But that’s how I roll, so deal with it!

I’m in the process of growing a beard, but I don’t know what I want to do with it, or if I’m eventually going to settle for some other beardlike facial hair pattern. I also run the very real risk of shaving one day when I decide that I’m just sick of having my neck itch. I’m hoping that doesn’t happen, because that seems to be what always happens.



Anyways, as pertinent as this is to everyone’s life, I’m going to end my post with a picture of some really wicked beards. My favourite is the guy in the bottom right with the top hat. It does my heart good to see that there are men in the world, who would forsake the love (or even interest) of women for the thrill of the beard.


4 comments:

Glow Worm said...

Hair today, gone tomorrow? No that's not right! I think the world would be better if everyone didn't shave. think of it! No more aresol cans or disposable razors in the landfills creating much more havoc on the world than necessary.....I'm going to stop shaving just for that!

Unknown said...

yesterday i shaved my head.

Sazzmo said...

Grayson, you are most like yourself as the crazy individual you are - when you are sporting a moustache and tophat...

At least a beard is close to the way you are in the comics and my mind...

Now put on a top hat and lets go drinking...

None said...

thats not entirely accurate. some of those men might have wives or girlfriends that love them very much and even helped them style those beards. ;)