Saturday, June 24, 2006

In the summertime when the weather is hot . . .

Two days ago Shabudabu and I had a great idea. Going to Earl Haig was terrific. Being jostled and bumped by 1000 spashing children was a bit tiresome, but once they left floating in the lazy river was sublime. Shabudabu got a little sun burned, but she claims it doesn't hurt.

After the water park, Jim and I drank (and spilled) quite a bit of red wine. Somehow in my enebirated state, I forgot that I wasn't at the water park, and dumped a big glass of water over my head. Unfortunately I was talking on my cell phone at the time. I blow dried it, and everything seems to have worked out ok. I even managed to get the wine stains out of my white shorts and new shirt.

Then last night, ShannJamm, Shabudabu, and I kidnapped Jim and drove him, blindfolded, all the way to Hess Village. Following that we met Sweet William and some cohorts in the Harvest Burger. Apparently they had been drinking all night in a stretch limo and had just stopped for a second to grab a bite to eat.

Tonight I'm supposed to go out again to Brando's to meet Amandalina. I look forward to that, but even more so, I look forward to the preceding nap.

3 comments:

None said...

I had a great time thanks!

Tee hee. My bus leaves at 5. See you in a few days sneaky goat.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

http://www.gobelins.fr/galerie/animation/gen2006-3.htm

All I have to say is, enjoy !

Craig

Hermano Rojo said...

Thanks Shabu. I hope your trip home exceedes your wildest dreams.

You can expect to see a post devoted to that link in the near future.