Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Gettin’ artsy

Sometimes I just feel like being creative. Sometimes the product of these random inspirations is less than spectacular. Recently I made this little piece to hang on my wall. I like the way it turned out and I might make more. We’ll see. Maybe if I make enough, I can convince other people to hand them on their walls as well.

Oh . . .
. . . an update to my series of posts regarding writing letters . . .

. . . I finally got around to writing letters to B.C., Italy, and Nigeria. Perhaps I’ll have to break down and join facebook, in order to find my British pals.

2 comments:

None said...

I too would like to hand things on my wall. It sounds like a challenge and a half.

Also, I hate to tell ya but the other day I checked Sarah's MSN name and it read : I am in Alberta Now!

I don't know how she was able to get on the internet or what her new address is, but I will let you know if I find out. Hopefully they will fwd her mail to her...our letters were great!

Glow Worm said...

Hey! My new room could use some artistic inspiration, so I'll take one! Maybe it'll inspire me to do a bit of drawing as well...

how about some guerrilla gardening soon?