Monday, June 12, 2006

Could it be? Am I S.O.L.?

I phoned good ol' GSS today, and found that there are no records of past exchange program participants. Sadly, I think I have lost, forever, the contact information of my pals from Kent England.

Despite this belief, there are a couple of avenues of recovery that remain open to me. I wasn't the only one who went on the exchange, and thus have a number of other people I could ask for addresses. Unfortunately, the last time I talked to most of them was Highschool. Compounding this problem is the fact that I've forgotten a lot of their names.

This is NOT going to be easy, but it WILL be worthwhile.

2 comments:

None said...

Facebook solved similar problems for me. .. oops, I forgot that you were too cool for that.

Anonymous said...

My best mate's mother lives in Kent... maybe I can get her to help you out.