Monday, March 20, 2006

St. Patrick's

St. Patrick’s Eve was fantastic, as was St. Patrick’s day. My only compliant, regarding this March 17th’s festivities, is that despite attending two different parties and a bar, I only heard two ‘Irish-esk’ songs. For the rest of the night the music was of a decidedly ‘bland’ nature. I got a parking ticket St. Pat’s Eve from parking in the student centre parking lot, and then went home to find I had movies overdue from the library. I plan to pay both debts posthaste before I spend all my money and can’t. Speaking of money, I really could use a new way of earning it. This mall gig has MOST DEFINITELY run its course.

2 comments:

Glow Worm said...

Grayson, get out of Brantford and have some crazy adventures dammit!

None said...

not to worry. he does still have adventures :)

but i agree...change the job! even if you hate it, it wil be something new! and...as much as i would hate you lose you, if you find one outside town or in another, i would want you to take it if it excites you.

also, i was serious about the trips this summer. it CAN happen!!! you didn't pinch pennies this year for nothing. ;)