Friday, March 24, 2006

A Mighty, Mighty Good Man!

Dearest readers,

Today I offer a challenge to you all. Using the site provided draw your own picture of your hero. Using the ‘print screen’ key save a copy of the picture and post it on your blog/website/whatever, and leave a link to it in the comments section of this post. The ‘contest’ ends April 1st and the winning entry will be posted for all to see here on ColourCircus.
My own entry is LeVar Burton because he is one cool dude and it’s he that hosts ‘Reading Rainbow’ and it was the site for said show where I discovered this ‘Hero and Hopes’ machine. Kudos LeVar, keep up the good work!

Sincerely
Mano Chullo

2 comments:

None said...

that reading raibow guy gets sexier every year

Anonymous said...

gray- i wanted to email this but I lost your address!! boourns..

I saw this and thought of you. You have to see it:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=413a6bde-500e-4313-9587-87a02c300b46&t=s7&f=06/64&p=Living_NBC



sararaar