Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Next Day . . .

So, I tried everything once again just before I went to bed last night, which put be up 'till almost 4. Despite this, I've been able to calm down and contextualize everything. I was happy to see that my GF had posted responses to my articles, but at the same time was somewhat disgusted by her choice to inform me of her nasal leakage. It's not that I don't care, and I'm glad that she would feel able to share details of her private life with me, and if there was any way I could have helped stop the snot flow, I would happily have done so. I just think it's gross at the same time.

Anyway, It's 4:13pm and I still haven't started my papers (the number of which I'm supposed to write seems to have been progressively shrinking since my first post last night, so I think I'm only gonna write 17 pages now).

4 comments:

None said...

Whoa!!!! obsess much over my snot? You say it like its a bad thing, only when you came over this afternoon, you gave me a completely different impression.

Unknown said...

i ll say.. a snot obsession? what s up indeed! and wow, you both have got picccamynose2 to work ... HOW? share you knowledge please.

None said...

Hello Mr.Tucker,

Here are the basics for putting up pictures on your blog:

-> open up picasa2 (all of the pictures on your computer should pop up within the program)
-> select a picture by double clicking on it
- > on the left hand side, in the picture tray, you will see a smaller version of the picture you have selected
-> have fun editing your picture with Picasa features, but once you are ready to send it to your blog, make sure you click on “hold”
-> click on the Orange B (for Blogger) which will the send the picture from the picture tray to Hello
-> it will take a few seconds to load, but Hello will automatically pop up, asking you to sign in
-> Hello will open and your picture should be there waiting for you to write a “caption”.
-> go to “settings” in Hello first to choose the size and border of your picture, then click on save
-> write whatever you want for the caption, and then hit the publish button
-> from there your blog page should open with your picture, if it doesn’t right away, hit refresh in your browser

**If you want to add a picture to your profile, follow the same directions as above, only once you have posted your picture to your blog, click on it, copy the URL of the picture and then paste the URL under the heading “photograph” when you are editing your profile. Make sure you size it small (I think 50 bytes is the max). Click on save.
Then go to where you create your posts in eblogger, and delete the post that has your profile picture.

Hopefully this works!

Unknown said...

that worked wonderfully; now how do i make a picture a part of my profile?