Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It is getting late

It’s 3am. I am convinced that Hello and Picasa2 are the instruments of the devil. I’ve been trying to add a picture to my blogger profile for over an hour. This is sad, I should have been asleep hours ago, I’m burning myself out trying to figure something out that I am now sure is a glitch in the software. I am going to calm myself down, and go to sleep. Perhaps when I wake up I will have a fresh attitude and be able to deal with blogger a little more effectively. If I didn’t have 50 score pages to type tomorrow I’m sure I would be able to consult my intelligent and supportive GF (Who’s name is spelled Shabudabu) and she would tell me tenderly, so as not to upset me, what I can do to finish my blog.

I guess we’ll just have to see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

None said...

Yes if you are coming over today to finish your essay, I will definately give you the low down on Picasa and Hello...took me a week or so myself, but I am definately willing to share my expertise ;)

Hermano Rojo said...

I still can't get over that mental image of you're snot. I'm happy that you'll be able to help me, and maybe (assuming everything works) I'll be able to post a picture of your overactive mucous membrane on my blog.