Monday, April 04, 2005

Boring

Ok, I clearly need a few lessons on how to work this thing, 'cause the 'add an image' icon isn't doing ANYTHING, and I'm starting to get frustrated. I misspelled by GF's name on her blog, I accidentally deleted by first post, which then shows I deleted what I typed, and the post that I did leave had the wrong time listed at the bottom. Pittance you might say? Small scale problems? You may even ask yourself why I worry about such trivial matters when I should instead by working on my mammoth writing project due in the next 12 hours? I really have no answer to that question, other than I didn't intend to make a blog, I am getting tired, and I have eaten no fresh vegetables today which has made me feel complacent and inarticulate.

2 comments:

None said...

I wish I had known you were up so late! I myself was up till 7am tossing and turning with snot dripping down my throat....mmmm salty :)

Hermano Rojo said...

I'm glad you didn't know I was up. The last thing I need before I go to bed is a mental image of my GF swilling her own snot!! ;)