Monday, April 04, 2005

My very first post . . .

I don't know what's going on. I wanted to post a response to my girlfriend's blog, and all of a sudden I'm writing one of my own. What's worse is that I should clearly be in bed. I have a million papers to write tomorrow (literally 1000 pages of single spaced text) and I am working on about 4 hours sleep from last night. Oh well, I might stop typing at 2am, or then again, I might just do something crazy like surf around here and try to figure out how to get back to where I was so I can comment on my lovely GF's lovely blog.

2 comments:

None said...

ok, so i have chnaged my settings, and now ANYONE can comment, without being a member :)

Hermano Rojo said...

You mean, I didn't have to sign up for one of these things???

I really have no words to expalin exactly how I feel right now.